Colossians 3:1-3 (KJV)
- And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
- Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
- For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
- Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
- Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus.
- He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
- [There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
- Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.