Wednesday, January 9, 2019
Thursday, January 3, 2019
Thursday, December 13, 2018
The Plumb Line
As the year is drawing to an end, let us take stock of our lives: our relationship with God, family, friends, business, ministry, finances and health.
This is the question to ask ourselves: Does my heart condemn me in anything? Attitudes, wrongs I have done to others, omissions, instructions of the Lord that I have not obeyed or anything else?
Friday, December 7, 2018
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
Thursday, November 15, 2018
Colossians 3:1-3 (KJV)
- And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
- Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
- For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
- Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
- Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus.
- He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
- [There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
- Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.
Thursday, November 8, 2018
I am so overwhelmed by the love of the Lord – just meditating on the power of love to overcome all offenses.
“The Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another,
The more we get saturated in His Presence, the more we will abound in love and then we become unoffendable and unmoved by the fleshly conduct and reactions in others.
Thursday, October 25, 2018
Saturday, October 13, 2018
- Love your enemies (v 27,35) ,35)
- Bless them that curse you (v 28)
- pray for them which despitefully use you (v 28)
- Let them take what they demand of you (v 29)
- Give (v 30, 38) and lend (v 35)
- Judge not, condemn not, but forgive (v 37)
In Isaiah 58 the Word says that we will walk into the light of healing when we withdraw the pointing of the finger! So help us, God!
Lesson 43 How glorious to triumph in all situations by the power of the Holy Spirit! 2 Corinthians 2:14 King James Version (KJ...
Lesson 15 Every day on this earth is a preparation for eternity. Let not one moment of opportunity be wasted by engaging with th...
LESSON 1 During December 2017 God gave me a Word that 2018 is going to bring a divine reset. Little did I know that I was going to be reb...
Lesson 17 As we have now entered a whole new dispensation in May 2018 where great breakthrough and acceleration is at the order of the day...
Lesson 19 What is the sin that is the most sneaky infiltrator into the life of a saint? What is the most subtle and devious device of ...
LESSON 2 Discovery Of My Heart Condition One of the first revelations I received from the Lord was about the heart. At the time I was ...
Lesson 7 "Beloved, I hope you are prospering in every respect and are in good health, just as your soul is prospering."...
Lesson 22 Be quick to release every negative input that comes to you! The enemy wants to contaminate you with the wrongs of others to def...
Lesson 15 In this time frame the Holy Spirit is training the Bride to tap into the sound of heaven, by simply becoming still, shutting out...