Thursday, August 23, 2018
GET STRENGTHENED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, BY THE WORD OF GOD, BY PRAYING IN TONGUES and BY PRAISE!
Now is the time to get strengthened in the inner man, in your soul (mind, will and emotions) and in your physical body.
As we meditate and ponder on the Word, asking the Holy Spirit to enlighten our spiritual eyes with Wisdom and Understanding, strength comes in an amazing way to not only stand against our adversary, but to overcome every attack of the enemy.
1. The resurrection power of the Holy Spirit is on the inside of me,
strengthening me and empowering me - the same Spirit that raised
Jesus from the dead. (Eph.1:16)
2. Strengthening in the inner man: Ephesians 3:16-17 : “That he would
grant you, according to the riches of His glory to be strengthened
with power through the Spirit in the inner man.”
3. Quickening our mortal bodies: Romans 8:11 “But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwells in you.”
4. Strength in my soul: Psalm 138:3 “In the day when I cried you answered me, and strengthened me with strength in my soul.”
5. Isaiah 40:29 He gives power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increases strength.(Body)
6. Strength to soar: Is.40: 28-31: “Wait upon the Lord”- and He shall renew your strength to soar like an eagle above your circumstances to ascend into the heavenliness to get divine perspective.
7. His Presence: Isaiah 41:10: “Fear you not; for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; yes, I will help you…”
8. Strength in weakness: 2 Corinthians 12:9,10: “And he said to me, My grace is sufficient for you: for my strength is made perfect in weakness…”
9. Warfare: Ephesians 6:10: “Finally, my brothers, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. (Warfare)
10. Ability and strength: Philippians 4:13: “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.”
11. To persevere with faith in trial: Colossians 1:11 Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, to all patience and long-suffering with joyfulness;
12. Deut.33:25 “Thy shoes [shall be] iron and brass; and as thy days, [so shall] thy strength [be].” (Physical)
13. Emotional Strength: Nehemiah 8:11: “The joy of the Lord is my strength”. (Emotional)
14. Strength through focus on and trust in the Lord: ”I will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed upon me, because he trusteth in me;" therefore "trust ye in the Lord for ever, for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength;" Isaiah 26:4.
MEDITATE ON and DECLARE these Scriptures out loud until it is imbedded in your spirit, soul and body as His strength.
Lesson 59 Not many of us have seen a leper. But there is a disease of leprosy running rampant - not only in the secular section of ...
LESSON 2 Discovery Of My Heart Condition One of the first revelations I received from the Lord was about the heart. At the time I was ...
Lesson 22 Be quick to release every negative input that comes to you! The enemy wants to contaminate you with the wrongs of others to def...
Lesson 21 We all get confronted with the flesh - in others and in ourselves. This morning the Lord impressed on my mind that, just as w...
Lesson 42 It is interesting to note how the things we carry in our consciousness affect the atmosphere around us. "As a man...
Lesson 23 Patience is a fruit of the Spirit of God and something that we all have to develop in our desire to be transformed into the imag...
LESSON 1 During December 2017 God gave me a Word that 2018 is going to bring a divine reset. Little did I know that I was going to be reb...
Lesson 26 I woke up with this verse and then was led to the commentary of the Treasury of David, that says it all: "Who cr...
Lesson 15 Every day on this earth is a preparation for eternity. Let not one moment of opportunity be wasted by engaging with th...